The RYOBI 18V ONE+ Cordless Handheld Electrostatic Sprayer Kit allows you to spray disinfectants, cleaning solutions, and deodorizers with cordless convenience. RYOBI Electrostatic Sprayers utilize electrostatic charging technology to positively charge particles to allow solutions to cover surfaces quicker and more evenly, reducing chemical use and increasing efficiency. The tool-free 3-in-1 adjustable turret allows you to easily change between 50, 75, and 100 microns for a variety of spray patterns, cleaning applications, and chemical dwell time requirements. The tool-free removable nozzles allow users to easily clean and replace nozzles. The removable 1-liter tank has a flat base for hands-free, easy filling. This sprayer is compatible with additional tank sizes for added versatility. Backed by the RYOBI 3-Year Manufacturers Warranty, the 18V ONE+ Cordless Handheld Electrostatic Sprayer Kit includes a 2.0 Ah Battery, an 18V Charger, and an operators manuals.
- Compatible with Larger Tank Sizes for Maximum User Versatility
- On/Off Switch Activates Electrostatic Technology
- Compatible with all RYOBI 18V ONE+ Batteries
- Includes: (1) PSP02 18V ONE+ Cordless Handheld Electrostatic Sprayer, (1) P190 18V ONE+ 2.0 Ah Compact Lithium-Ion Battery, (1) P118B 18V ONE+ Charger, and operator's manuals
- Nozzle Droplet Sizes: 50, 75, and 100 Microns
- 1 Liter Removable Tank for Hassle-Free Filling
- Measurement Increments on Tank for Precise Filling
- Electrostatic Technology for Maximum Coverage
- Up to 45 Tanks per Charge (using the RYOBI ONE+ 18V 2.0 Ah Battery, not included)
- Ideal for Use with Disinfectants, Cleaning Solutions, and Deodorizers
- Lightweight, Ergonomic, Balanced Design Reduces User Fatigue
- Tool-Free 3-in-1 Adjustable Turret Selector for Quick and Easy changes between 50, 75, and 100 microns
- Tool-Free Removable Nozzle Allows for Quick and Easy Nozzle Changes
Interested in trialing one of our free standing dispenser units for your facility?
Send through your details below & we will review your request.